- The wedge shaped cutterbar is adjustable through a large setting range which enables short stubble cuts in meadows and pastures and longer stubble in long stemmed field crops.
- Krone mowers feature a large overlap between discs that turn away from each other, which results in stripeless cuts.
- This system suspends the mower in it’s centre of gravity and guides it on two arms to maintain a uniform ground pressure across the entire working width. Uniform ground pressure means higher quality and consistent forage.
- Adjustable suspension springs ensure the ground pressure is always optimal and the mower bed glides smoothly. This mechanical system ensures the mower lifts up and is pushed back down without any bounce.
- Krone’s wedge shaped cutterbar has been designed to guide the crop into the mower blades while also rolling over any ground contours.
- Mower’s need to be built tough as they encounter all conditions in the field. Krone’s fully welded one piece construction provides a resilience unmatched by many competitors.
- Satellite gears are a Krone development which has proven themselves since 1989. Massive spur gears ensure positive mesh, slow speed, and efficient power transmission across every disc.
- Krone’s Cutterbars feature Lifetime Oil Filling! No Grease nipples! No oil changes! Maximise your time in the field with the ingenious design which ensures the minimal oil contamination giving your Mower a longer life.
- When the disc hits an obstacle, the shear pin breaks and the disc threads up on the threaded drive shaft and moves out of the way of it’s neighbouring discs, which continue to spin without damage.
- The mower bed swings to the rear and up, away from any obstacle. Matching this design with the ultra strong fully welded cutterbar provides a system built tough for Australian conditions.
- All krone mowers a built to stand the test of time, with only the highest quality components used you can be sure that your Krone mower is built to last.
- All of Krone’s mowers feature Quick change blades. This system allows blades to be changed simply within seconds using a tool supplied by Krone in the field, hassle free!
- Compact, balanced and folding over centre transport positions means excellent weight distribution and visibility when on the move.
- Krone extracts the best quality output from its mowers using the optimum disc speed. This is achieved using the satellite gear system which requires less power saving you fuel and wear on the mower internals.
- Krone mowers use strong gearboxes with shafts and clutches instead of belts. This strong direct drive ensures the highest productivity and less down time.
Flail Conditioning (CV Models Only)
- Mounted at a steep angle and constructed with hardened steel tine’s, Krone’s Flail conditioners produce a rigorous and uniform conditioning action across the entire work width. Ensure a strong grip on your crop!
- The 640mm massive rotor guarantees a smooth crop flow, high intake capacity and best conditioning.
- The mechanical gear box allows you to control the intensity of conditioning selecting between 900rpm or 600 rpm on the rotor, along with the help of the adjustable baffle plate ensuring the perfect conditioning.
- When the tine’s hit a foreign object they pivot to break back to protect against any damage and increase working life.
Roller Conditioning (CR Models Only)
- Equipped with Steel rollers as standard for that perfect conditioning effect.
- Equipped with Polyuerethane rollers as standard for the gentlest of crop conditioning. Optional steel rollers are available for 3.2m mowers only.
- Standard with Top roller drives on all roller conditioner mowers ensures constant feeding through both drive rollers.
- The biggest contact area between the rollers due to the large 250mm diameter rollers ensuring optimal conditioning.
SpecificationsEasyCut R 280/320 CV-CR
|EasyCut R 280 CV||EasyCut R 280 CR||EasyCut R 320 CV||EasyCut R 320 CR|
|Work width||2,730 mm||2,730 mm||3,160 mm||3,160 mm|
|Transport height||3,100 mm||3,100 mm||3,500 mm||3,500 mm|
|Upright transport position||124°||124°||124°||124°|
|No. of discs||4||4||5||5|
|No. of top hats||2||2||2||2|
|Weight||1,120 Kg||1,220 Kg||1,260 Kg||1,380 Kg|
|CV Conditioner with steel tines||Standard||-||Standard||-|
|Roller conditioner steel rollers||-||Standard||-||Standard|
|Upper roller drive||-||Standard||-||Standard|
|Mechanical conditioner gearbox||600/900 rpm||-||600/900 rpm||-|
|Power requirement||100 HP||100 HP||100 HP||100 HP|
|PTO speed standard||540 rpm||540 rpm||540 rpm||540 rpm|
|PTO speed optional||1000 rpm||1000 rpm||1000 rpm||1000 rpm|
|Mechanical pressure control||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Hydraulic pressure control||Option||Option||Option||Option|