Perfect for lucerne farmers or smaller contractors in areas where quality lucerne and hay is key, the Swadro710T offers a fantastic value for money solution. Equipped with features of our largest rakes, these machines are strong but very simple to use.Where to buy Download brochure (9.5 MB)
- Krone rakes excel with their well shaped windrow formation. This ensures that the following harvesting equipment can increase forward speed and productivity as well as produce the perfect product for example well shaped round or square bales.
- The secret is behind Krone’s steep cam track angle. This allows the tine arms to pivot very quickly which results in the tines to lift up fast to form an even filled square windrow.
- The standard rear and front swath curtain can be altered hydraulically and manually if required.
- Customers tell us our rakes are the cleanest in the field. Our tines are pointing forwards which means when the tine loads up the distance to the ground decreases, to put all that valuable crop into the windrow rather than leaving it behind.
- (Only for 2016 stock models) The new lift tine is even more forward facing to be exact about 100mm up the tine rod. This simple improvement results in the crop running up the tine rod, so that less material is dragging along the bottom of the tines which reduces crop losses, crop contamination and allows operators to finally use rotary rakes at faster forward speeds.
- Krone tines are strong using 3 coils and 10.5mm rods. 3 double tines on the front rotor and 4 double tines for the rear rotor are standard and the Swadro710T offers 13 tine arms per rotor.
- For the tine height simply adjust a limit stop.
- The cam track inside of our rotor is dry and does not require any lubrication. We offer 3 years warranty for the cam track for absolute peace of mind and to be honest we never had a warranty claim yet.
- All tine arms run in large sealed bearings. This means there is no daily greasing of tine arm bushes. The only grease intervals are on the PTO shaft and for the rotor wheel axles, so simplicity increases your productivity so you can be raking in the field rather than greasing.
- If you have bent a tine arm or later on in the life of the rake replace a roller bearing of the cam follower, just simply remove the whole tine arm assembly by loosening a couple of bolts. Compare this to disassembling the whole rotor housing to get to these items. The Krone design gets you going much quicker.
- Knowing that rotary rakes do not require a lot of tractor PTO horsepower, the engineers have reduced the PTO speed requirement to 350rpm to 450rpm. This will save you fuel and reduces noise, as your tractor runs slower compared to 540PTO speed.
- Swinging the rake to one side will allow you to make one large side windrow. Swinging the rake to the opposite side allows you to make two windrows or also turn two windrows in case you had rain on them or simply want to turn them for better drying of the lower side of the windrow.
- For transport just use the remote valve of your tractor to simply lift the whole rake into transport position.
- The Krone Jet Effect, means the rotor always lifts at the front first and sits down at the rear first when lowering the rotor, just like an airplane takes off and lands. This results in the tines not digging into the ground when lifting the rotors which reduces wear, strain on the drive train and crop contamination.
- The high clearance frame and high rotor lift out allow the rakes to travel over massive windrows without disturbing them.
SpecificationsSwadro 710T Specifications
|Work width single swath
|Work width double swath
|2 x 3.40 m
|No. of tine arms
|2 x 13
|No. of double tines
|No. of rotors
|Rotor Height Control
|Separate rotor liftout
|Tyres on bogies
|18/8.50 - 8
|Tyres on running gear
|18/8.50 - 8